Subject: [Leica] Digital M Body-Questions, Rumors,Concerns.....
From: j2kelly3 at swbell.net ( Joe Kelly)
Date: Sun Jul 9 22:49:09 2006

Rumor has it that the Digital M will have a 1.33 sensor which to me defeats
its purpose entirely. I would like to use my 35 Summilux as a 35, my 50
Summicron as a 50 etc.I do not have any interest in a slightly better Epson
RD-1. Does anyone know why they could not figure out a way to fit a full
frame sensor into the body? I am praying for a miracle.

Best,
Joe Kelly

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Digital M Body-Questions, Rumors,Concerns.....)
Reply from lucien_vd at mac.com (lucien_vd@mac.com) ([Leica] Digital M Body-Questions, Rumors,Concerns.....)