Subject: [Leica] Re: Battery charging
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 23 18:10:50 2006

Larry,
Take along several charged batteries, whatever will last you between
civilisation.  When the trail crosses people whether it is a gas station or
a restaurant ask to use their outlet for fifteen minutes to an hour while
you spend some money at their facility.  Batteries charge asymmetrically so
the first fifteen minutes will give you possibly a 2/3 charge on one
battery.

Tina triedthe solar chargers and the sun just doesn't give enough power to
charge a battery in a small amount of time.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com