Subject: [Leica] Re: Battery charging
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Jul 23 16:59:05 2006

On Jul 23, 2006, at 7:08 PM, Lawrence Zeitlin wrote:

> My son and I are planning a 2 week hiking trip along the
> Appalachian Trail

Which parts of the Trail?  There are rest stops, with amenities,
including electrical outlets, at various places along the Trail, and
sometimes the Trail crosses civilization.  It depends where you are,
how far you can travel on a set of charge batteries, etc.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn