Subject: [Leica] Re: Keeper cameras
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Wed Jul 19 08:32:33 2006

Nobody has mentioned Voitlander. To the suggestions on this thread, I would
have to add the Bessa II and Perkeo II folders, which are wonderful
cameras.  I also think that the lowly Vito B has about as much bang for the
buck as you are likely to get in a vintage 35mm camera.  It has a high
quality finish that rivals any Leica, handles beautifully, has a simple
Prontor shutter (get the early one without the stupid coupling of shutter
speed and aperture) and a great lens.  Everyone should have one of these,
and prices are so low that they are bound to hold their value.

Mark

Here is a general question for the LUG.