Subject: [Leica] RE:Re: I have saved a soul (Nathan Wajsman)
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Jul 17 23:08:37 2006

By coincidence, this was just posted on the HUG this morning. I realize
it is a slight violation of netiquette, but since I am not identifying
the OP and since there is nothing controversial here, I hope the gods of
the Net will forgive me:

"Had a nasty surprise yesterday. I stopped on the way to work to drop
some films at the color lab I have used for 5 years and they were gone!
No sign, no "we're moving", just no lab. I hope this isn't a trend.
Sorry Uncle Dick, you'll have to wait a bit longer for the 50mm results.
Anyone know a good lab in Perth metro area, or a good postal service in
Australia? If I have to, I can go exclusively B&W and get out the
cassette developer, but I would rather not give up the wonderful world
of colour just yet."

Nathan