Subject: [Leica] PAW 27 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jul 10 02:51:17 2006

Hi again,

Yes, I am using a flatbed, one of the first good ones by Epson, the
2450. Since then they have come out with numerous better ones for
about the same price (mid-range when it comes to prices).

I just lay the negatives on the glass, emulsion side down and click
"mirror" in Vuescan to flip them back around to the correct
perspective.

I gave up on b/w with the R800. It would certainly work well with
QuadTone RIP, but it came out for the R800 after I had already
committed myself to another set-up.

Best,
Daniel