Subject: [Leica] PAW 27 dlridings
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jul 10 02:42:54 2006

Thanks Daniel. I'll devour those links and see what I can come up with.

I had seen an old link in another group where you'd tried an R800 (which I
have) as well.
Are you scanning the 120 film on a flatbed as grey scale?
I am always struck by the great tonal range and clarity of your 6x6 stuff.

Cheers
B/W Apprentice Hoppy