Subject: [Leica] PAW 27 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jul 9 23:00:22 2006

Thanks Don, Michel, Philippe, Jim and Luis.

It was an enjoyable afternoon. Today (full moon) they are having a
sommarfest (summer party) starting soon and the power gets shut off at
2am tonight, after which everything will be acoustical.

It will be at a "dansbana", an outdoor dance hall with a scene etc.
Kind of a Swedish phenomenon. If you can think of a county fairgrounds
with a scene (and without the rest) that is about it. Music and a
pot-luck dinner. Way out in the boondocks. I'm curious about how this
will work out.

We're members of a club: F?rening f?r interna beundran (Club for
internal admiration). A little tongue in cheek. The only requirement
is that you appreciate others as much as yourself. The only real
reason for the club is to collect addresses so that information about
the summer party can be distributed :-)

I'll take cameras, of course. Probably not digital. It looks like it
could rain and it is incredibly humid.

I'll probably take the Russian rangefinder again with its Zeiss
pedigree lenses and a cheap Rolleicord. Last time I was at a festival
like this (on Chuck Berry's farm in the 70'ies) my whole bag of Leica
stuff got stolen.

Daniel

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] PAW 27 dlridings)