Subject: [Leica] Jill Greenberg's Distressed Children
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jul 5 14:45:22 2006

At 05:13 PM 7/5/2006, you wrote:
It results from a conspiracy between unscrupulous and ambitious
>parents and an unscrupulous and ambitious photographer...
>

>the photography is so/so, but in this setting, who cares...?
>
>Steve

Well, that's my opinion, too, but some of the professional commercial
photographers are defending the work, saying it is thought provoking
and original and that no permanent damage was done to the kids.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from enitka1 at comcast.net (Ernest Nitka) ([Leica] Jill Greenberg's Distressed Children)