Subject: [Leica] Mediocre Photographs
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Jun 29 13:40:05 2006

When I worked at a small town paper, several people expressed a
similar sentiment, but they explained their fixation.

The photo reproduction at the paper had a history of blocking up
shadows. Black folk frequently had little or no facial detail,
especially when grouped with white folk.

I managed to change that shortcoming, and often got thanked for it.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Mediocre Photographs)