Subject: [Leica] Mediocre Photographs
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Jun 29 15:07:30 2006

Lottermoser George writes in part:

> In an attempt to help us all avoid creating and posting "mediocre"
> photographs; can we develop a group consensus on what constitutes a
> mediocre photograph? (sometimes we post images which are simply
> interesting visual notes of situations and I believe not intended
> to be seen as anything more - I'm not dicussing about those).

LOL!!

After we agree on what makes a great photo (might take the Lug collective a
day or so) we can then solve that problem of some art being mediocre art and
then move on to deciding which political philosopy we should ascribe to!

On the other hand, never mind... I don't think it can be done.

Regards,

Greg