Subject: [Leica] was: I have to have this, now "mediocre"
From: wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell)
Date: Thu Jun 29 13:07:01 2006

On 6/29/06, Chandos Michael Brown <chandos@cox.net> wrote:
> It's tough to
> comment on an image when one can't quite imagine why the poster feels it's
> worthy of close scrutiny, and knowing all the while that any attempted
> critique will provoke a circling of the wagons and intractable
> defensiveness.

This is remarkably well-said and applies far outside the realm of the
LUG. I've spent many a class critique staring at the ceiling,
wondering why on God's green earth anyone had pinned THAT to the wall.

--
MP
wooderson@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] was: I have to have this, now "mediocre")