Subject: [Leica] was: I have to have this, now "mediocre"
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Jun 29 11:12:44 2006

Hmm, well...uh....gee...uh....uh....ah....well...

I'm going to keep my mouth shut for once...except that BD does good
stuff and can be insightful....and.,..uh....hmmm....well, 2 M7's sounds
kinda extravagant. When I was young I wanted a Mercedes 300SL. Now that
I'm older and still can't afford one I've convinced myself they are just
metal things with 4 rubber wheels. I could use the same conversation
with myself about many "consumer items" and do with frequency; but.

1. Hot air balloons make terrific shooting platforms
2.Gaming computers keep the  potential little delinquents off the streets.
3.Plasma TV is easier on the eyes and keeps adult delinquents out of
sight and out of mind.
4.Formal living rooms are good for wakes and maintaining a distance from
guests you really don't enjoy.
5.I agree with you about auto racing (sorry Harvey) and lets add the
NBA, NFL, NHL, and most of the other junk on TV. Of course this doesn't
include programing for  the above mentioned plasmatites. (they must be
entertained)
6.I drive a 1995 Jeep which suits me and always feel conspicuous in the
family Lexus.
7.I comment on your work quite often and many times find myself envious
of your productivity. You do great stuff.

Now, I will shut up!

Walt