Subject: [Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Jun 29 11:20:51 2006

Of course I was just kidding. Never been farther north than Guerneville
but do look at pics. I will ad one thing, without mandatory birth
control there will be nothing left in America  worth visiting.  I
remember Big Sur and Carmel from  the 60's and early 70's, hate to think
what it is like today.

Walt

Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway)