Subject: [Leica] Focus Magic question
From: michael.francis at gs.com (Francis, Michael)
Date: Thu Jun 22 12:28:38 2006

Peter, I realize that this is only a solution for certain DSLRs but if
you have one try downloading the demo of DxO If your camera is supported
and the lens is listed the results are pretty startling - I just demoed
a copy last night. Batch process a set of RAW files from a 20D and wow.
I guess it does a somewhat similar process to FM, except that it 'knows'
about the lens camera combination as well as the focal length.

Mike