Subject: [Leica] developers for BW negs to scan
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Thu Jun 22 06:05:06 2006

Dear Hoppy,

I have used Xtol, ID11/D76 and DDX with various 400 ISO films, and now
use virtually exclusively Tri-X in Xtol 1+3, with which I am happy.  I
always use 200ml of stock Xtol per film regardless of the dilution,
and make it up in and dilute it with distilled water; this has
resulted in no problems.  Scanning, PhotShopping and printing take
some practice to get something that satisfies, but it is worth it in
the end!

John