Subject: [Leica] PAW 24 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jun 18 23:06:32 2006

LNUG = "Leica Nut's ..." :-)

I wanted to try the Tele-Elmarit out in demanding situations. In
almost all of these I was putting the sun behind them, strong back
lighting. I figured if it was going to flare or lose contrast, that
would do it. But it held up.

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v24/06v24-0005.jpg.html
http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v24/06v24-0006.jpg.html
http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v24/06v24-0007.jpg.html

In the last one I wanted to see if its reputed lack of sharpness at
closest distances was anything I would ever notice. All of these are
only stopped down to f4 and I have another one wide open at 2.8. For
my part, the lack of sharpness at close range is theoretical.

Thanks, Daniel