Subject: [Leica] PAW 24 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jun 18 21:08:28 2006

Sigh,

I thought so too, but I get a little self-conscious at times. I don't
want to bore the world with snaps of my family all the time.

I find it more and more difficult to pick out a shot for the week. I
am a terrible editor of my own work. There is a _lot_ more that
doesn't even get scanned.

Thanks for your remarks. I am going to have to figure out a format
that works. Maybe a shoebox a week with accompanying stories.

Daniel