Subject: [Leica] 24x36mm sensor for the RFDM
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jun 15 09:20:34 2006

Frank,
Based on the quick report in the Luminous Landscape, I would say that from
28mm on up the new ASPH designs do just fine with a digital sensor.  So the
initial work will be sub 25mm lenses so that you can get the wide angles
completely back.  The Cosina 15 and 12 just won't do the trick without heavy
manipulation.

Speculation can be just fine.  However, I can always fall back on film so in
the immortal words of Alfred E Neuman, "What me worry"

Don
don.dory@gmail.com