Subject: [Leica] Hybrid Imaging & Printing
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jun 8 17:58:46 2006

Dan,
Every image that I have posted started out as a negative that was scanned.
My scanner is obsolete and unavailable now, but spend the money on the Nikon
Coolscan 5000 unless you have a good number of larger negatives in which
case choose between the Coolpix 9000 or the new Epson flatbed that Nathan
just bought.  As to printers, I am currently using an Epson R800 which does
a good job for me but has made others unhappy.  If you have the room go for
the Epson 2400.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com