Subject: [Leica] Hybrid Imaging & Printing
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Jun 8 19:20:15 2006

Dan

Think there was a bit of discussion on the LUG about darkroom/computer
room processing today....Nikon Coolscan V and an Epson 1280/2200/2400
can produce whatever is necessary. As long as you're just doing B&W
there is really no reason to put out the kinda of money needed for the
2400. If you are interested I'll dig out a few links on B&W printing
with inkjet and send them along.....If you get a little practice you can
call them "giclee prints" :-)

Walt