Subject: [Leica] Re: 90mm's
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jun 6 22:54:26 2006

At 09:27 PM 6/6/2006, SonC@aol.com wrote:

>On Jun 6, 2006, at 9:49 PM, Douglas Herr wrote:
>
> > ...The Cooper's Hawk photo I posted a couple of days ago (with ZERO
> > response from the LUG) ...
>
>I've posted hundreds with the same result.  It is not about response.  Post
>because you think it is good enough to be seen.  They are looking.  They /
>we /
>I  are / am  too busy to respond to all posts, but we look.

I think the difference is that with pros like you (Sonny), Doug, Tina, BD
etc., it's more like "Wow, another great (flowers/birds/people/...)" What's
there to say :-)?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) (Doug's Cooper's Hawk [was Re: [Leica] Re: 90mm's])