Subject: [Leica] Digital M Principle
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Sat Jun 3 17:45:28 2006

I think my M's still have some sweat spots on them - downdrafts in the Mad
River canyon pushed us down to where I could see trees waving back at me and
my Leicas in a Cessna 182. Do those perspiration spots make my cameras more
valuable, David? Hmmmm . . .
Gary Todoroff
(Tree LUGger - WAY too close to the trees one time!)