Subject: [Leica] M7 Jam
From: leica at cinemaminima.com (Austin Burbridge)
Date: Fri May 26 16:46:02 2006

Actually -- this thread about jamming M6/M7 is GOOD NEWS -- now I
know that my M6 is NOT a lemon -- just one which suffers from a
common problem.

Of course, given the small size of the sample, I don't know whether
this is a design fault or a case of poor quality assurance (QA).
Maybe there is something to that chestnut about M3 build quality
being higher than recent M builds. ...

Regards,

A U S T I N ,

EXPOSE for Shadows/Develop for HIGHLIGHTS http://cinemaminima.com/leica