Subject: [Leica] Dumb Rodinal Question
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun May 21 09:54:07 2006

Thanks to share your experiences, for me the main reason to use Rodinal is
that is much more comfortable to use. I've used during years ID11, in my
opinion ID11 or D76 have a more high compensating effect and maybe Rodinal
is a little more "cold". D76 and ID11 are very similar, but ID11 has a
useful chart of times/temperatures very useful.

I have used too HC110 and T-Max developer, but now I only use (or generally)
ID11 or Rodinal.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis