Subject: [Leica] Maine workshop - July 2-8
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun May 21 06:00:37 2006

Since I know you've all been dying to know, yes, there are still some
openings in my workshop at the Maine Photo Workshops, July 2-8

http://www.theworkshops.com/catalog/courses/index.asp?CourseID=2671&SchoolID
=20

Spend a solid week thinking, talking, considering, doing - eating,
breathing, and sleeping - photography in an idyllic setting in costal Maine,
just down the road from Camden. I'll hopefully make you think about why you
do what you do, and whether you might want to consider other ways of doing
it - and promise a relaxed, fun, hopefully challenging week. And if anyone
is thinking, 'gee, I like his photography, and the place sounds great - but
he's such a cantankerous sob...', try contacting Kyle, Jim Schulman, Buzz,
or Ted off-list for a reality check. :-)

End of Commercial

Oh, I almost forgot - Rockport, home of the MPW, features one of the most
unbelievable photo book stores it will ever be your credit card issuer's
pleasure to have you walk into.

B. D.