Subject: [Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan...How?
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu May 18 04:44:58 2006

I'd say the majority of shots are 'camera to eye; next to no cropping;
contrast and standard 'darkroom' work in PS.
I've often contended that you can shoot virtually anywhere with any camera
- it's simply a matter of how you behave. Also, I have recently been using
the Oly E330 and it's 'live view' screen, which pulls out from the back,
makes it an ideal street camera.