Subject: [Leica] BD slide show.
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu May 18 04:40:00 2006

First, while Agee's text was important, it is one of the most dreadfully
overwritten pieces of drech ever published. None the less, it stands as a
classic in the documentary pantheon.

Second, I think the issue is the recording used - it's the outtake version
included in Don't Look Back, not the standard version from the album.
Third, I'm aware of the permission problem, which I
mentioned in my initial post. This is not a long term posting, nor is it
what I see as the main, or final, use of the photos - it's an experiment,
plain and simple.