Subject: [Leica] BD slide show.
From: roy at detroitphotographic.com (Roy Feldman)
Date: Thu May 18 03:46:28 2006

BD-I just cannot disagree with you more on the soundslide/ dilution of
the photo comment you made. I am doing multimedia presentations and
believe it is the medium of the future.
But first: the sound of your music sucks, try rerecording at a higher
bit-depth, a free program called audacity can do all the converting
you need.
Second: don't post it to a web site or you will get a cease and desist
letter, music must be purchased for the web, it falls in the broadcast
category in the copyright food chain.(Learned the hard way)
I really believe that a sound enriched photo essay is an extremely
effective means of communication. Rather than detract from the impact
of the photography, for me, it can lead the viewer to become more
involved with the story. But then I'm probably the only human that
believes Agee's text in "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" was as
important as the photographs.

--
Roy Feldman

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] BD slide show.)