Subject: [Leica] Leica digital M...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue May 16 18:08:51 2006

Steve,
I think that others have answered but I would bet that it will be about M5
sized with rounded corners.  I would bet on somewhat thicker as the shutter
will need to fit behind the rangefinder with the LCD stuck beyond that.
Sensor to flange would have to stay the same so maybe a few mm's.  The last
is just pure guesswork.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com.