Subject: [Leica] kat kontent
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon May 15 15:59:26 2006

Sonny,
Depending on what comes your way, match one of the 180's with a two element
close up lens.  Leica's series 7 versions are excellent and are pretty cheap
these days.  The greater stand off with a longer lens can really help with
some images.

I finally found a one to one for my 60 in Chicago at a price that I wanted
to pay, combined with the close up lens and things will get very
interesting.

Kontentment.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com