Subject: [Leica] kat kontent
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 15 15:49:09 2006

In a message dated 5/15/2006 2:49:19 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:
Sonny,
Hmm, so you have  added a 100 Macro to your lens hoard.  Obviously it  brings
kontentment.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

On 5/12/06,  SonC@aol.com <SonC@aol.com> wrote:

>  http://www.sonc.com/lapcat.htm

I have wanted to get back to film for  all my stuff, and the main area was
flowers.  I ran across a 100 f4 macro  in Shreveport, but they wanted a high
price for it. Virtually mint, but  more than I wanted to pay. I ended up
being
patient and finding one on a  Friday LUG sale at a reasonable price, and
then
got the one-to-one adapter  from an LHSA member.  Life is almost Kontent
now.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com