Subject: [Leica] 75-90mm lenses - Opinions
From: david at shavin.com.au (David Shavin)
Date: Wed May 10 17:56:08 2006

Scott,

I agree having both the lenses you have mentioned.
Yesterday I received my 75 'cron which is also a beautiful size and weight
but have not yet had a chance to "play".

David

David Shavin QC,
205 William Street,
Melbourne, Australia 3000.
Ph. +61(3) 9225-7970

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended only for the use of the recipient named above. If
it is received by anyone other than the addressee, please notify the sender
by return email and delete this email from your system. Any dissemination,
distribution, use or copying of this email or its contents is strictly
prohibited. Any privilege attaching to this document is not waived as a
result of mistaken delivery. The sender is not responsible for any changes
made to a document other than those made by him, or for the effect of any
changes (not made by him) on a document's meaning.