Subject: [Leica] PAW 18 - I really should stick to my promises!!
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Mon May 8 06:36:48 2006

Hey Sonny,

My problem with color isn't what other people do with it, it's that I
SUCK at it. I took a color theory course 25+ years ago that I would have
failed without major help from a classmate, and since then my ability to
deal with it has remained rudimentary. To the extent that I have had any
success with image making, its by avoiding my weaknesses as much as
possible. Color, for some reason, is something I just don't respond to;
show me B&W and color versions of the same image, and 99 times out of
100 I'll prefer the B&W, especially in my own work.

Please believe that the apologies I extend to you and Don, and everyone
else working in that vein, are meant to cover MY inabilities to fully
appreciate, rather than to imply any inabilities on your parts as
artists.

Cheers,

Arche

Prior Exchange went:

In a message dated 5/7/2006 10:09:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,