Subject: [Leica] PAW 18 - I really should stick to my promises!!
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Sun May 7 20:08:55 2006

Douglas,
You'd think that flowers would scream for the color treatment, but when I
see yours in B&W they make me melt in a way that the others don't (apologies
to Don, Sonny, et al.) I think I must be color-insensitive. Screw promises,
give us more.
Cheers,
Arche

Douglas wrote:
Messing about with my Digilux 1 (yes - digital!) this afternoon produced
this
with a little work in PS. I was very pleased with the result so thought that
would share it...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album347/Tulips20060507

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] PAW 18 - I really should stick to my promises!!)