Subject: [Leica] Celebration month & good night!
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri May 5 09:18:17 2006

Ted - Some how missed this with all that's been going on in my life
off-list lately.  Been doing a lot of closing one chapter and opening
another myself, so I know where you're coming from.  So far each
closing and opening has left me feeling better eventually so lose
that :-(  you'll feel better in the morning. ;-)

B.T.W.  Keep that strap handy.  We all need a good whupping from time
to time.  :-)

Dick
Boston MA