Subject: [Leica] The View From My Office-
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Apr 26 19:01:10 2006

B.D.
There is some interesting vignetting going on with your first image.
Typically, ultra wides lose about two stops going to the edges just due to
the physical laws of light spread.  Your image shows the center darker so I
suspect that some internal genies are playing with density reporting from
the pixels.

Thanks for showing.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com