Subject: [Leica] The View From My Office-
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Apr 26 18:57:54 2006

Brian,
I suspect that your view would be much better comparatively in January than
B.D's.  Plus, I suspect that B.D.'s office has a bunch of highly paid
minions who clean up the place at night.  While your window washer may be
highly paid, I doubt that washing windows is the only job assigned nor is it
a high priority.  It pays to work for the University with the largest
endowment in the world.

But, washing the window and putting out a few flowers would improve the
karma of your office.  Check with your feng shui about colors however.

:)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com