Subject: [Leica] What do real patriots do?
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Apr 20 20:31:52 2006

On Apr 20, 2006, at 6:43 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> I showed up at a local church last Sunday to photograph the children
> putting flowers on the cross and some woman took it upon herself to
> deny me entrance to the church until I could prove that I had
> permission.  Since I have been working here 20 years and she was new,
> about 40 people came running up to assure her that I was legitimate.
> The world has gone nuts!  I'm ready to retire to Mongolia.
>
> Tina

Cripes!  This is lunacy!  We've come back to guilt by association.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] What do real patriots do?)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] What do real patriots do?)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] What do real patriots do?)