Subject: [Leica] OT: Acdsee substitute for the Mac
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Mon Apr 17 18:53:07 2006

Hey Nathan,

Congrats!  Hope you love your new laptop.  May you never see c:\\ again.

I use cs2 bridge for what you describe;  surely your powerbook came
with cs2???   You could probably do it with  Iphoto, tho with some
raw formats it is a bit slow.  If you use iphoto, be sure to change
the default folder unless you want it to copy all of your files into
where it wants to  hide them.