Subject: [Leica] OT: Acdsee substitute for the Mac
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Apr 17 19:14:21 2006

I too have thought about using the "bridge" for this, but the old
fashioned ability to have separate files of iView topics wins out
especially when backing up the files: it is also a great way to file and
store pdf's and other data

go iView lightroom may be great beta and free, but iView is tested and
versitile