Subject: [Leica] FS Black Bessa T
From: lkgroup at comcast.net (Leo Christoffer)
Date: Thu Mar 9 12:45:13 2006

 For Sale A black Voigtlander Bessa T which has seen very little use. In
perfect working order, with strap, body cap, box and manual. Only signs of
use are some rub-marks on the shoe where a Viewfinder rubbed on it.

M-mount rangefinder. Bright, clean and accurate rangefinder.

I have put 14 rolls through the camera, (Yes, I have a log). I am the
orginal owner, I got it from PhotoVillage, Rich Pitino. Everything is like
new except the rub mark on the Viewfinder shoe.

$200 shipped in North America, additional cost for shipping else where.

I will take Bank Checks, Money Orders or Pay Pal.

I can send Pictures if you want to see them

Pm me at lkgroup at comcast dot net

Leo Christoffer
In Washington state

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] FS Black Bessa T)