Subject: [Leica] PAW 13 - Flowers again!
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Apr 17 08:28:14 2006

I like the composition save for the doorway threshold to the right
which really takes the eye away. You could remove it in photoshop or
maybe seek a different location. It's just a TAD bit comopressed
laterally for me - the chairs pushing in on the table and vase of
tulips - which have wonderfull tonality, I might add, so you are doing
a lot of things right.

Thank you for sharing.

Adam