Subject: [Leica] PAW 13 - Flowers again!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Apr 17 13:29:21 2006

Hey ho!,

I looked at doing it again and decided that I wouldn't move the window frame
(9ft of massive oak beam). Actually guys this was one that started out as me
tinkering about. I liked the curve of the chairs (there aRe two - and no
table!), the wall and the how I thought the tulips would turn out. Well
clearly
the tulips were right, but not the framing chair backs, Ah well git the
important bit right.

Sorry not to be able to please all the time. Seriously, thanks for your
halpful
comments.

Peter