Subject: [Leica] Hey B.D., what kind of B&W film do you like
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 16 08:32:48 2006

In a message dated 4/16/2006 9:58:42 AM Central Daylight Time, SonC@aol.com
writes:
Several of the BW color negative films have no amber mask, thus when
printed
on color paper have a  sepia to yellow cast to the print.  If  the lab has a
proper channel for these films, they will come out nice  B&W.  If you are
printing on silver  BW paper, or from scanned  negs, you get a true BW
print.

Sonny,

That was probably the problem, as I get really nice B&W priints here at
home.
 The local camera shop has a really good lab and people who do the work.  A
bit more expensive than my wife likes, but it is worth it.

Gene

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Hey B.D., what kind of B&W film do you like)