Subject: [Leica] Hey B.D., what kind of B&W film do you like
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 16 08:41:13 2006

Gene,
Just to add to the story, any lab that is using a digital printer, Frontier,
will give you very good B&W results from any film, even color.  The troubel
is with the optical printers as even a small change in the slope of the
negative will give odd color casts.  Most of the time an operator will add a
little yellow and red to give a definate sepia look to avoid having green,
neutral, and red images on the same roll.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com