Subject: [Leica] Hey B.D., what kind of B&W film do you like
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 16 08:14:35 2006

I'm the same way. I needed to have two foreign languages to get my
doctorate. Fortunately, they were both based on written exams. Hearing
someone speak French or Spanish is much more difficult to me than reading
and writing it. Trying to learn Korean made me feel completely
dysfunctional.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com