Subject: [Leica] Was Foot Washing, Now Abrahamic Faiths
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Apr 14 17:21:00 2006

Sorry...didn't finish...What I was trying to say is that I find it
fascinating that the same people who have no problem calling a Roman
Catholic Bishop a bigot, or intolerant for adhering to the beliefs of his
church would no more think of calling bigoted or intolerant Muslim cleric
who insist that women wear traditional head dress, or Orthodox Jews who
insist that women dress a certain way.