Subject: [Leica] Was Foot Washing, Now Abrahamic Faiths
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Apr 14 16:40:27 2006

That's hardly "bigoted." what don't people get abt the fact that the Roman
Catholic Church is an extremely conservative, hierarchical, male dominated,
non-democratic institution whose leader is believed to be God's
representative on earth? It's not a cafeteria plan religion; it's the
Pope's way or the highway.Period. I find it fascinating that people would
call a Bishop who adhears to tradition 'intolerant,' but wouldn't think of
cbigot
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com