Subject: [Leica] Touch typing keyboards
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Apr 13 10:17:39 2006

Now, my confession - That Kaypro was the one time in my journalism career
that I knowingly took a "freebee," or discount. A notice from PR Newswire
appeared on a bulletin board at Newsday, a notice from the PR firm Hill and
Knowlton as I recall, offering a very steep discount to reporters interested
in purchasing Kaypros. And I jumped and a few other people who saw the PC
handwriting on the wall, jumped at it. I knew it was wrong at the time,
but... To the best of my recollection I never wrote about the Kaypro, I only
wrote on it, but still - Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! :-(

P.S. I'll bet Bill Buckley got a discount too. :-)